What is it that you desire most?
Latest from CEPA User
- Media Fellowship Programme to probe many facets of Poverty
- Hit by Extreme Weather, South Asia Balances Growth and Food Security
- ‘Refugee Nation’ – imagining a new state for the world’s refugees
- අපි couple එකක් නොවේ: නිදහස් අවකාශය සහ තහනම් ආදරය
- Gayan Prageeth's "Extravagance" - A Portrayal of Sri Lanka's Political Carnival
What does he get in return for doing this every day?
He won't be richer. He won't appear on TV. Still anonymous. And not a bit more famous.
What he does receive is priceless. He is in tune with the simple beauties of life. He witnesses happiness. Reaches a deeper understanding. Feels the love. Receives what money can't buy.